Our client is New Zealand's leading Civil Contractor who specializes in large Infrastructure and Land Development projects all across the country. With a growing work load in Bay of Plenty region they are looking for an experienced Project Manager to run mulltiple pipeline, drainage and land development projects in Tauranga.
- Report directly to BOP Area Manager
- Make sure that deadlines and quality requirements are met
- Monitoring costs against budgets
- Manage and train the team
- Liaise with clients and subcontractors
Key selection criteria
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 5+ years of Project Management experience in New Zealand or Australia
- Pipeline and Drainage background
- Land development experience is beneficial
- Strong understanding of New Zealand building codes
- Excellent communication skills
- New Zealand Residency or Valid Work Permit
If you think you have the skills and experience to be succesfull in this role then Apply Here, or contact Illya Golovchenko at Beyond Recruitment on 0274789614 for a confidential discussion.