- Project Manager
- Integration Project Specialist
- 6 months - Auckland CBD
About the role:
The Project Manager will be establishing a draft IE Strategy, roadmap, and reference architecture, to recommend and establish in-house capability to ensure the success of this enterprise organisation.
In order to support a number of key technology projects, the project manager will need to ensure that the right technology infrastructure, platform, tools, and capability are available. The organisation has a need to allow key management systems to interact with multiple edge devices, data sources and other systems whist retaining logical separation from those systems, increasing the ability to couple and decouple systems as needs arise.
Skills and Attributes:
- Senior Project Manager
- Proven experience introducing and managing integration projects
- Ability to build strong working relationships, manage resources, and facilitate workshops with various stakeholder groups
- Produce succinct documentation
- Work closely with engineers, designers, product owners and business stakeholders
- Deliver projects using project management best practice and agreed methodologies (Agile or waterfall)
- Risk management
- Project Financials
- Create project artefacts and reporting in alignment with ePMO guidelines
- Experience in working in a non-centralised environment
- Experience in the transport industry
Please contact me today to register & express your interest to be considered for this role!
Candidates must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Feel free to apply online today by following the prompts below or contact Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876.
Job Ref 105671
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you must be currently in New Zealand and be legally entitled to take up work here.