A new opportunity has become available for an experienced senior level Project Manager with strong NZ Government experience.
Joining a large government organisation, you’ll have the chance to utilise your exceptional delivery skills and proven track record of getting things done.
In this role, your core responsibilities will be to:
- Coordinate the completion of Business Systems projects, managing all aspects of project scope, risks, schedule and costs.
- Prepare reports for management regarding the status of projects ensuring clear lines of accountability.
- Work closely with Business Analysts, Senior Data Analysts, and Reporting Analysts to deliver projects identified as part of the business engagement.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Manage risk and issues, including developing contingency plans.
- Conduct post project evaluations and identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
The absolute essential background/experience requirements would include:
- Demonstrated experience in the project management delivering large scale projects with multiple stakeholders to time and budget.
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and excellent communication skills.
- Good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling projects.
- Sound business case development and approvals skills.
- Good understanding of the procurement process including negotiation with third parties.
- Ability to hold a tight line in order to prevent scope creep, and to deliver to deadlines.
- Experience in managing public sector processes, in particular the identification and management of media and other risks.
Salary for this role will be in the region of $120,000 per year.
If you have the skills and experience as above, please apply as soon as possible. Please note, for this role you must be currently in New Zealand with the right to work already in place.
REF : 105652