We are seeking a Project Manager for a contract role with a government organisation based in Upper Hutt, Wellington.
The project aims to improve processes and data quality, tools to enhance processes, analytics, planning and forecasting as well as culture and capability uplift.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Experience with risk and issue management and dependency
- Planning and Scheduling
- Experience in complex multifunction programme or project
- Experience in a business change and operational delivery and business improvement environment would be highly desirable.
What's in it for you:
- Long term contract, until the end of June 2022 with possible extension
- Upper Hutt Location
- Free Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Close support throughout the duration of the contract.
If this sounds like you, APPLY now or send an updated CV (word doc.) to email@example.com with proven experience
Vacancy # 111205