This Auckland based civil engineering construction company specialises in infrastructure, drainage, pipe jacking, tunneling, sheetpilling and shaft construction. Established over 20 years they have become a leading civil contracting firm, and with 4 new exciting projects they are looking to bring in another Project Manager to assist with completing them.
- Programme planning and team management
- Assist with pricing and tendering
- Reporting and H&S documentation + site auditing
- Maximising profitability and delivering customer satisfaction
- Managing financials for the projects and work within budget
Key selecion criteria
- 3-5 years of experience in NZ Civil works
- Tertiaty qualification in Civil Engineering
- Previous experience in Project Management
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Be a team player
- New Zealand Residency
If you believe you have the skills and experience to be succesful in this role then Apply Here, or contact Illya Golovchenko at Beyond Recruitment on 027 478 9614 for a confidential discussion.
Job Ref: 95603