- Progression within a large government department
- Relaxed and grown-up working environment
- Flexible working hours available.
We are currently seeking individuals with either project management or property management experience to join a great team in a key government agency. The role of the Project Manager Corporate Property is varied and exciting, working with stakeholders, regional directors, H.R and procurement teams to achieve results. Communication and relationship management is key, as you manage the end-to-end process for fit-outs and leasehold negotiations across the department’s portfolio.
You will have:
- Qualifications in either project management or property.
- Awareness of government processes.
- Collaborative working style
- A knowledge of Public sector procurement would be advantageous.
- A full clean NZ Drivers license.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Tom King on (04) 471 5866 quoting job number 94622.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz