- Senior Project Manager
- EDRMS Project
- 6 months + contract
About the role:
As Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for the the delivery of an EDRMS implementation within an enterprise organisation in central Auckland. This is a large scale consolidation of legacy systems onto OpenText and integration with SAP enterprise systems. This is a large programme of work with 6 monthly rolling contracts.
Skills & Experience required
- Project management experience implementing EDRM systems and processes and a strong technical understanding of EDRM systems and processes
- OpenText experience – OpenText xECM-SAP integration experience required
- SAP experience –ideally in SAP-HPRM-EDRM
- Prince2 and Agile highly preferred
- Experience in using SAP & Sentient (or similar product) to manage project financials.
- Extensive experience in managing top tier vendors / integration partners
- Able to quickly learn the current methodology in place
- Good understanding of MS Project Schedule
- Ability to maintain relationship with all stakeholders (Internal and external)
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information