I am looking for an experienced Information Management Project manager for a 6 month contract role and who will be Reviewing information strategy and the tools that underpin information management.
To be successful for this role you will need the following experience:
- Experience engaging with Vendors
- Able to work across multiple teams and get them on side
- Understands information management strategies (and can work with the IM group)
- Has experience implementing new information management tools
- Experience with SharePoint, ECM or EDRMS
- Extensive proven experience as a Project Manager in the government sector
- Has good relationship management skills.
- A people’s person.
If you have all of the above, please hit the apply button now, or call Dom Gunn-Taylor on (04) 473 2111 quoting vacancy number 96603 !!