My client has a strong purpose – to promote a sound, efficient and dynamic financial system. It seeks to achieves its vision by actively improving the way they do things. 2020 will be an exciting time for my client given the pipeline of work and internal growth. Join an organisation that is fast moving, where your impact and value will be visible.
As Project Manager you will bring significance experience in application development or cloud application/infrastructure delivery. You will be responsible for leading and delivering business projects and programmes that meet my client’s strategy direction and business requirements. You will ensure that projects are led and coordinated with a common and consistent framework and sound project management practices are used while working closely with Project Steering Committees, Project Sponsors and others to ensure the successful delivery of the projects.
Ideally you will bring:
- At least 7 years’ experience in project management with experience in application development or cloud application/infrastructure delivery.
- Experience as a Scrum Master with significant Agile experience and other project management tools such as Prince 2.
- Experience working within banking/financial sector preferred.
- Proven experience with delivering modern digital platforms, such as mobile; analytics; integration and as-a-service solutions.
- Strong technical leadership abilities with the capability to influence and ensure the achievement of results through others.
- Experience managing vendors, ideally with RFP development experience.
- Ability to lead change and ensure key stakeholders are fully involved.
- Proven relationship management skills and the ability to work effectively with key stakeholders internally and externally.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Flexible workplace culture and work life balance
- They sponsor your training, development and career progression
- Growth phase business
- Interesting, challenging work that builds your PM toolkit
If you are looking to consolidate your Project Management skills within a fast paced organisation that is growing, simply apply now. Alternatively send your cv to Lauren.firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: 103268