This is a leader in the corporate and commercial interiors market with owners and senior management coming from larger well-established corporate companies and interiors fit out contractors. Leadership is second to none with smart strategic minds, they have unrivalled corporate client relationships with a busy referral network making this business poised for superior growth. The company is at the forefront of latest technology, the environment is fast paced, flexible, fun and youthful in culture.
The projects vary between $200K - $5M and clients are well known corporate brands. This business promises more growth working in a team culture that is vibrant, passionate and fun.
As a project manager, you will be delivering a range of shop fit out and larger fit out projects across several sectors with varying values.
Your primary duties will be:
- Managing site teams
- Managing clients and their expectations as well as building relationships
- Tracking key financial elements of the projects in line with budgets
- Managing programme and managing any changes in programme effectively
- Driving safety and quality across all platforms
As an applicant, you have:
- Proven experience in interiors, refurbishments and shop fit out in NZ
- A proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
- Strong business acumen and financial literacy
- Leadership skills
- A tertiary qualification in project management and/or a trade background
In return for your efforts a base salary of between $130K - $140K + vehicle will be offered. This is a company that is stable, the culture is collaborative and open.
For further information, please call Matt on 027 554 4064 or send your CV to email@example.com
Ref No: 106924