This innovative and high quality group home builder prides itself on building stylish homes, providing an exceptional level of service to their clients. They are one of NZ's largest and have exceptional systems in place. Business is expanding and they are now looking to take on a Residential Project Manager to manage a growing number of new builds, around 10 - 12 house sites at one time.
- Management of the construction programme, project delivery, and client follow up
- Site visits and close monitoring of all processes in order to ensure the highest quality of work is produced
- A strong personality with the ability to drive a project and manage people with tact
- Monitoring budgets and schedules to ensure successful delivery of projects and the maintenance of client satisfaction
Key background for this role requires:
- 5 - 7 years experience in the residential construction/building industry in NZ with a trade background coupled with tertiaty background ideally
- Be a Licensed Building Practitioner (LBP) is preferred but not essential
- Strong communication and management ability between clients, staff and sub contractors
- Strong programming ability, organisational and time management skills
- Health and Safety Leadership strengths
This is a great opportunity to join a high quality homebuilder
A competitive salary package is on offer $110K - $120K + a vehicle.
For further information, please call Matt on 027 5544064 or send your details to email@example.com