About the Role
Our client is a global leader in it's industry with a range of products comprised of hardware, firmware and software. In operation for a decade, they have been recognised on the Deloitte Fast 50 in 2018 due to their success. Currently in a stage of hyper growth, they are embarking on their next generation of product development to ensure they remain a market leader at the very forefront of technology and innovation.
They are looking for a Software/Firmware Project Manager who has experience as a Scrum master to be responsible for managing teams to deliver complex software development and integration projects. You will be using a combination of Agile and Waterfall principles, so experience in both methodologies is essential.
You will be involved in:
- Incorporating electronic hardware
- Design verification and compliance
- Productisation of SKUs (creation of BOMs, documentation, packaging)
- Introduction into manufactoring
- Customer implementation
To be successful in this role, you will have the following:
- A technical background working as a developer or software engineer
- Scrum Master experience - Essential
- Experience working in complex product organisations
- Strong understanding and experience with Agile, able to facilitate agile processes such as stand-ups, backlog grooming, sprint reviews, retrospectives, etc.
- Deep understanding of the SDLC
- Experience working with geographically, multi-disciplinary teams
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management skills
If you're looking for your next opportunity in a high performing, successful organisation and this sounds like you, apply now or contact Tyler Hunt on 021 919 593 for a confidential discussion.