- 3-6 Month Hourly Rate contract - extension likely
- $55.00-70.00 per hour (experience dependent)
- Wellington CBD, Public Sector client
- Work from Home flexibility available
I am currently looking for an experienced Programme Coordinator, to assist senior level staff in a varied role in the project space. This position provides excellent coverage across the organisation, with opportunities to network. We are looking for an experienced coordinator, with strong relationship management and communication skills.
Meeting logistics including; diary liaison, preparing agendas, coordinating papers, taking meeting notes, tracking actions
Daily monitoring of a shared mailbox and calendar as well as editing documents for senior leadership
Programme coordination; building consolidated documents across project teams, setting up risk and issue registers as well as templates
Tracking expenditure, processing invoices, coordinating purchase orders as needed
General financial administration, budget tracking and reporting as required
What You Need:
- Availability to start immediately, or with 2 weeks notice to your current employer
- An extensive background in administrative support, covering financial administration, meeting coordination and previous experience in the project space
- Strong ability to build and maintain relationships and manage multiple changing priorities, with excellent technical skills
If you are interested, or would like information please Apply Now!
You can also email: Olivia.Strutton@beyond.co.nz or phone: 021 192 9239
As a Kiwi-owned organisation, Beyond Recruitment are proud to provide recruitment solutions, nationally. If you are looking for a role currently, but this job is not the right next step for you, feel free to get in touch for a no obligations chat, no matter where in NZ you are.