- Newmarket Location
- Car Parking
- Support to multi-office locations
My client is a highly established consultancy firm located in Newmarket.
They are looking for a career focused, driven team player to provide effective project support, mainly document formatting, proof reading and assisting with the daily operations of the company.
In this role you must have a strong focus on quality and have a positive, flexible 'can do' attitude. You will be working closely with the consultants and must display initiative, maturity and the ability to manage multiple tasks, often within conflicting deadlines. Ideally you will be a motivated team player with the ability to work autonomously and take ownership of your work.
Daily tasks involve being the hub of all projects by keeping track of schedules, financials and communicating with internal and external stakeholders
We are looking for candidates with:
- Proven project administration experience
- Excellent attention to detail, quality and accuracy
- Advanced proficiency in Word, Power Point, Excel, Project
- Experience with Intranet and Website administration (particularly SharePoint)
- Advanced proficiency in the Adobe Suite
- Experience with tenders
- Proficient with the administration of project financial processes (invoicing, expenses, reports)
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong organisation skills and ability to prioritise
- Flexibility to work within a small team environment and share other tasks
If you would like to be considered for this role and are eligible to work in a permanent position in New Zealand, then please send your CV to Callie Beeley, Client Manager at Beyond Recruitment, firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application through the link below and include your CV and Job number: 95475