Government based organisation seeks experienced Project Advisor with exposure to policy or organisational governance for an ASAP start on a temporary assignment. Reporting to a team Leader and liaising with key stakeholders across the business as well as externally, you will enjoy working in a fast-paced, outcomes-focussed environment.
You will be involved in:
- Supporting a Project Manager and running a project plan
- General Project Coordination support tasks
- Working on developing performance plans and frameworks for the organisation
- Reporting and monitoring of data
You will ideally have:
- Several years of project-based experience
- Exposure to government or large corporate environment
- Organisational governance exposure
- Process monitoring and reporting
- Excellent networking and stakeholder management ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in potentially ambiguous environments and see the big picture
- Strong critical thinking skills
I’m ideally interested in hearing from candidates who have project management, policy and commercial experience in governance and performance frameworks; and remuneration will be commensurate to experience.
If you have the experience listed above, are eligible to work in New Zealand long-term and you are available immediately, please contact Sam Moodley, Manager – Temporary Staffing Services on 09 374 0870 or submit your application via the link below.
Ref No: 96457