Our client is a large governemnt owned organisation, and they require a Property Consultant with a proven background in project and/or asset management to join thei Auckland based team. You will be responsible for consulting on building project planning and maintenance planning, in addition to liaising with a wide group of stakeholders that include internal Stakeholders & Management, Local Authorities, Engineers and Project Managers. With proven experience in the Asset, Property and Construction sector, you will posses an understanding of the NZ Building Act and knowledge of the Public Works Act would be an advantage.
Key selection criteria
- Relative tertiary qualification in property, Asset Management or Project Management
- Previous consulting experience in the property, asset or construction sectors
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Ability to effectively comkunicate with senior managers and groups
- Ability to work collaboratively within large team
- Knowledge of the Public Works Act & NZ Building Codes
- Experience dealing with local authorities
- New Zealand Residency or Valid Work Permit
If you think you have the skills and ability to be succesful in this role then Apply Here, or contact Illya Golovchenko at Beyond Golovchenko on 0274789614 for a confidential discussion.
Job Ref: 97655