Our client is seeking a Commercial Property Manager to join their dynamic team!
You will responsible for the following duties:
- Tenancy managment of key industrial assets
- General Administration of all leases to ensure compliance by owners and tenants
- Budgeting and operating expense reconciliations for properties
- Facilities management, monitoring repair and maintenance works
- Building relationships with tenants, contractors and landlords.
- General Property, office and administrative duties including processing invoices, along with ad hoc duties as required
- Working with agents in the leasing of vacancy within the portfolio
- Maintaining a register of current suppliers, tenants and owners details
- Utilising our Released software to strategically manage our portfolio
- Strategic management of assets to add value for our clients
- Assisting Directors in growing the property management business
Ideally you will have a property degree and have had at least 3-4 years working within the Commercial Property industry. You will have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, be highly organised and have the ability to work on your own as well as within a team.
If this role sounds like you, then please contact Rachelle at Beyond Recruitment on 0274 789614 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: 101736