- Provisioning Coordinator
- Technical Role
- Fast-paced Environment
About the role
The Provisioning Coordinator requires a combination of strong technical knowledge and coordination skills.
Tasks will include;
- Equipment configuration activities
- Complex coordination activities
- Provision, configure and test standard IP related services ensuring services are built and coordinated to a consistently at high standard
- Ensure that customer satisfaction is maintained at the highest levels
Skills & experience required
- Provisioning/Technical knowledge
- 5 years working with technical information systems or have a telecommunications network provider background
- Relevant Telecommunications / IT, Engineering degree or equivalent (e.g. BE, NZCE)
- Project Management Qualifications or experience is desirable
- Able to demonstrate strong planning, analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy a must
- Able to prioritize and operate proactively
- Adapts and thrives in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information