- Work/Life Balance
- Quality & Safety Champion
- Competitive salary package
Now is the time to join a successful and progressive organisation looking to further strengthen their management team by appointing a QSE Manager to be based in their Hawkes Bay Facility.
As a proven QSE Manager, and reporting to the Business Unit Manager, you will have experience across Quality & Compliance process management, Health & Safety, and Environmental Management.
- Responsible for total QA Management including systems, processes & compliance
- Maintenance and drive a continuous improvement business mentality through the operation
- Manage accurate Health & Safety processes, practices and reporting at all times
- Ensure ISO Accreditations are maintained
- Ensure ‘best practice’ environmental management
- Manage relationships with external QA Partners and Auditing Bodies
- Ensure regulatory controls are implemented
- Ensure supplier accreditations are current and compliant
- Identify and report on business improvement and risk mitigation opportunities
Skills & Experience required:
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Proven QSE experience in a manufacturing environment
- MRP II knowledge & experience
- Proven knowledge of QA processes, and principles
- HSE experience and understanding
- Effective communication skills and ability to engage at all levels of the business
- ISO Auditing knowledge & experience
- Ability to identify and implement positive business improvement initiatives
- Appropriate software and computer skills
If you believe you have the skills and experience to be successful in this business critical role then apply here, or call Gabrielle Allsop at Beyond Recruitment on 027 550 5515 for a confidential discussion.
Job Ref: 104604
This is a permanent position and you must be a NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply.