- Auckland Based
- Quality & Safety Champion
- Competitive salary package
Now is the time to join a successful and progressive organisation looking to further strengthen their management team by appointing a QSE Manager to be based in their Auckland Facility.
This is a national role and reports to the Business Unit Manager.
As a proven QA Manager, you will also have experience across Health &Safety, and Environmental Management and possess the ability to manage the processes and compliance for these critical specialisations.
Key Accountabilities will include (not limited to):
- Responsibility for total QA Management including systems, processes and frameworks
- Development, maintenance and continual improvement of the company’s quality processes
- Implement & maintain accurate Health & Safety processes and reporting
- Ensure ISO Accreditations are maintained
- Ensure ‘best practice’ environmental management
- Manage relationships with external QA Partners and Auditing Bodies
- Ensure regulatory controls are implemented
- Ensure supplier accreditations are current and compliant
- Identify and report on business improvement and risk mitigation opportunities
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- MRP II knowledge & experience
- Proven knowledge of QA processes, and principles
- HSE experience and understanding
- Effective communication skills and ability to engage at all levels of the business
- ISO Auditing knowledge & experience
- Ability to identify and implement positive business improvement initiatives
- Effective stakeholder management & engagement
- Relevant software and computer skills
If you believe you have the skills and experience to be successful in this business critical role then apply here or call Ray Crocker at Beyond Recruitment on 021 181 6300 for a confidential discussion.
This is a permanent position and you must be a NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply.
Job Ref: 101880