- Fixed Term Opportunity – 12 months
- Passionate about Quality Assurance?
- Auckland 2 x roles
About the role:
- This is an exciting opportunity for experienced Quality Assurance Assessors to join the Service Quality and Assurance team within the Managed Isolation and Quarantine (MIQ) Branch of this government agency.
- Managed Isolation and Quarantine (MIQ) has been set up as critical part of our border measures to keep COVID-19 out of Aotearoa New Zealand.
- The Quality Assurance Assessor supports the Senior Quality Assurance Advisor and the Managed Isolation Group by assessing and providing assurance over the frameworks and processes within the Managed Isolation and Quarantine Facilities, and highlights issues affecting the quality of those frameworks, processes and decisions.
- The Quality Assurance Assessor will bring their business understanding and perspective to work in partnership with their manager and other team members. Where appropriate, the Assessor also escalates quality related issues from both internal and external stakeholders and works with the wider Service Quality and Assurance team, and the business, to implement effective responses to these issues.
- The role involves liaison with other Facilities in terms of finding ways to improve the overall quality of MIQ frameworks, processes and decision making.
What we are looking for;
- Good knowledge of quality metrics and assurance processes, and an understanding of how they impact upon the delivery of services.
- Ability to quickly assimilate new information or areas of work.
- Ability to quickly establish and build strong working relationships.
- Good communication skills including the ability to write succinctly and think critically about an issue (assess, collate and analyse information), along with any implications.
- Proven ability to develop trust and credibility with managers and staff.
- Experience in working at the front line of Managed Isolation and Quarantine Facilities is advantageous but not essential.
- The ability to assess, collate and analyse information so that it is clear what the issue is, how it affects the delivery of services, what has happened previously, and identify what possible solutions or interventions could be deployed.
Applicants must be New Zealand citizens or New Zealand permanent residents.
Closes: Thursday 10th Dec 12pm
Contact Kris Attewell @ Beyond Recruitment HR 021 435712 or APPLY NOW
CV's in Word