|Job Title:||Quality Assurance Assessor Design|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Salary:||$98,500, 5 weeks leave & benefits|
|Contact Details:||Gabrielle Allsop|
|Job Published:||2 days ago|
- Help build lives and communities by housing New Zealanders
- $98,500, plus 5 weeks leave and benefits
Kainga Ora operates nationally and supports individuals and families with housing needs and helps improve New Zealanders life outcomes. They provide people with safe, secure and warm homes and build communities.
You wll be joining a very postiive and focused Quality Assurance team, and be part of the wider Construction Group who are focused on improving delivery standards and quality design throughout New Zealand.
Our role will see you proactively measuring and monitoring performance and quality of design work by Architectural contractors delivering new build housing, as well as major construction upgrades and refurbishment projects across all developments and construction contracts managed by the Construction Group. These projects include stand alone single houses to urban terrace housing, three level walk up housing and high level apartment housing. You will enjoy providing architectural design and techncal advice, training and support to the construction group, development director team, development managers, contractors and consultant architects.
Applicants must have the following:
- Diploma in Architecture, Building Surveying, Construction Management, LBP or a building related field
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of residential building practices
- Be computer savvy and be able to use the MS Office suite.
- 5 years plus post grad experience in a similar role
- A sound knowledge of NZ building codes
- Strong problemsolving & technical skills
- Full clean, NZ drivers licence
An immediate start is available, however we can wait for the perfect candidate.
If you are looking to join a motivated, positive and collaborative team please APPLY TODAY or call Gabrielle Allsop, Beyond Recruitment - Architecture Recruitment Specialist on 027 550 5515 or email your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please view our website www.beyond.co.nz for other opportunities