I have several main contractors across both commercial and residential sectors requiring QS’s from Junior through Senior. These vary between Tier 1, Tier 2 and boutique contractors, developers, and large-scale residential developers/contractors. Some have needs across the country and regionally never had been a better time to consider a relocation. NZ experience is critical or at least 1 – 3 years commercial construction experience as a minimum is a key consideration.
We are looking for self-motivated operators who take pride in the quality of work, demonstrate initiative and a desire to push your learning on interesting commercial and heavy residential construction projects with some well-known and less known contractors/developers. You have supporting tertiary qualifications and quality experience gained to date backed by positive references.
Some roles live right now include:
- Tier 1 – Junior/Intermediate QS with good ECI skill sets
- Tier 1 – Recent Senior QS with opportunity for some project management
- Tier 2 – 2 X Int/Senior or Senior QS’s for apartment builds $40M - $75M in CBD
- Tier 2 – SQS for a $100M retirement village project
- Tier 2 National Contractor - Intermediate/Senior or Senior for a $100M Datacentre project with ECI
- Tier 2 Operator – SQS with multiple projects $15M - $30M
- Tier 2 – Auckland operator Intermediate QS for major projects between $30M - - $100M
- Developer – Junior/Intermediate or Intermediate QS for major commercial level multi residential projects
- Developer/Contractor – Intermediate or Senior QS plus an Estimator for a significant project pipeline of Hotels, Retirement villages, commercial office builds
- Interiors Contractor – QS for large refurbishments, A Grade commercial office refits with blue chip clients
- Interiors Contractor – Lead QS for CBD $29M refurbishment project
- Tier 3 - Lead Estimator/QS for a host of projects $5M - $15M
- BOP/Waikato – Regional Contractors for several QS roles
- Retail Developer – Junior QS for warehousing and retail developments
- Heavy residential contractor – Intermediate or Senior QS for a number of housing developments
- Tier 2/3 D&B Operator – Senior QS for several projects $10M - $20M warehousing and commercial offices
- Tier 2/3 – Senior QS for $5M - $15 projects, new builds/refurbishments
- Hawkes Bay – Intermediate/Senior QS – relocation package on offer
If you are considering a move in quantity surveying and are looking to progress your skill set, are in need of new ideas, a change of workplace culture or a need to change location to fit, then I am keen to hear from you and discuss.
Competitive packages are on offer commensurate with experience.
For more information, or to apply, please contact Matt Shortt on 027 5544064 or send in your CV to me at email@example.com