- ServiceNow Readiness Consultant
- 6 months contract
About the Role:
Seeking a ServiceNow Readiness Consultant, to manage the ServiceNow implementation project, provide support in design and implementations and to facilitate business readiness across the IT departnemnts. You will plan and oversee the training and testing activities duging build and roll-out phases, develop busines flows with methodology and content.
- Experience in ServiceNow as a user, trainer and consultant
- In-house ServiceNow implementation experience
- Solid knowledge of business readiness models and methodologies
- Excellent consulting and project implementation skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal English)
Apply now or get in touch with Clare Saunders at email@example.com for more information.
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation and Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.