- $20 – 25 per hour (experience dependant)
- Intermediate start – up to six months
- CBD, Lower Hutt and Porirua locations
- A range of temporary assignments with public and private sector clients
We have new opportunities for confident Corporate Receptionists with strong experience in high-level customer service positions.
Day to Day You Will Be:
- Providing high-level customer service as first point of contact
- Monitoring correspondence via email and phone
- Coordinating meeting rooms and staff events
- Ordering catering and stationary supplies
- Updating databases
- Arranging and logging facilities maintenance requests
- Ensuring reception and meeting rooms are tidy
- Issuance and monitoring of access cards
Receiving and organising incoming and outgoing mail
To perform well in these roles, you will need an outstanding level of personal presentation, a confident customer service ability and a positive outlook.
If you are currently, or soon to be, in the Wellington area, with the valid right to work for at least three months, hit Apply Now!
For any queries please contact Anna van Veen at: firstname.lastname@example.org , Quoting Reference Number: 101347