Are you looking for a fresh start in 2022? We are seeking a strong Recruitment Coordinator to start early January 2022. This role is working for a large government organisation based at the Railway Station end of the CBD. Looking for someone to start Mid January for 4-5 months to start.
- Commencing ASAP/ early January 2022 - can work around a 5 day notice period
- $30.00 -$35.00 per hour depending on experience
- CBD location
- Temp role for 4-5 months
- Onboarding of new staff
- Shortlisting of candidates
- Postings ads onto job sites
- Liaising with candidates
- General admin tasks such as organising compliance, MOJ's etc.
The successful candidates will have the following skills:
- Previous Human Resource/Recruitment coordination experience
- Great organizational skills
- Have good communication skills and have a sense of professionalism
- Have good attention to detail
- A friendly and professional attitude with a high level of personal presentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Role is quite systems orientated so you have to be tech savvy.
What’s good about working for Beyond Recruitment:
- We are a New Zealand owned company
- You would have the opportunity to work in senior roles with high profile clients
- We celebrate temp of the month
- You would get regular newsletters
- You would have the opportunity to work with a great team with exceptional customer service
- We donate to fantastic Kiwi charities
Beyond Recruitment is New Zealand’s largest Kiwi owned Recruitment Company who supports their staff before, during and after assignments.
If you are interested and have what it takes, please don’t hesitate to apply now! With any queries regarding temporary work please email me on email@example.com
Job Ref: 114422
Please note, my last day in the office is Thursday 23rd December, and I will be returning Monday 10th January 2022. I will be responding to your job applications from Monday 10th January.