Recruitment Consultant - Business Support
- Existing client portfolio
- Permanent end to end recruitment
- Collaborative and supportive focused team
- Competitive salary on offer
Beyond Recruitment is the largest privately owned recruitment agency in New Zealand. Because of the talented people we have working in our business, we have grown from 3 to over 100 staff across our group in 10 years.
In Wellington, within our Business Support Team, we have an opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced recruiter to recruit permanent and fixed term roles across a well-established client portfolio. You will be relationship focused and understand the satisfaction and reward which comes from true consulting and establishing a strong internal and external personal brand.
Working in the specialist roles of business and accounting support you will provide a high level end to end recruitment service to a wide range of clients and candidates across diverse industry sectors within public and private organisations. We are open to someone who has worked in an internal recruitment role looking to give agency a go.
Key responsibilities include:
- Client portfolio management including new business development and maintaining existing client relationships
- Candidate attraction, management and care
- Assignment management including selection, interviewing, testing and reference checking
- Attainment of revenue and activity targets
- Operations and administration tasks including database integrity
Our fast paced environment requires the ability to juggle multiple priorities, whilst no two days are the same it is a must that you will be someone who thrives on reading between the lines to enable effective matching for both your clients and candidates.
Beyond Recruiters are warm, collaborative, flexible and down to earth in our approach. We love making a difference in the lives of our clients and candidates. Hard work is very well rewarded.
If you are ready for a new challenge and change, click apply to upload your cover letter and resume quoting reference WG41155. For a confidential conversation call Sharlene Yule on 04 494 7094.