- Ready for growth?
- More opportunities
- Time for a change?
When I first moved to Beyond Recruitment from a smaller recruitment agency, I didn't realise how many more opportunities would be available by moving to a larger organisation. What really attracted me to Beyond Recruitment was the fact that they were a privately owned 100% Kiwi organisation. Why is this important? It means that we can tailor the way we interact in our local market without being dictated to by a global organisation. We are agile and can quickly change the way we operate as the local market changes. Our GM is one of the original owners and works in the open plan office with us all, so is readily available when needed and works with us in a very timely fashion, should changes or decisions need to be made.
We have a large range of specialisations within Beyond including:
- Human Resources
- Finance, Accounting & Financial Services
- Policy & Government
- CX, Sales, Marketing & Communications
- Procurement & Property
- Business Support - temp and perm
- Technology, Tranformation & Digital
Within the Professional & Corporate Talent Solutions specialisations we run hybrid 360 degree desks which gives you the opportunity to form really strong relationships with your clients and candidates.
Why join us:
- Everyone within our team are high performers and we are seeking other high performers to join us
- On-going training with a renowned recruitment coach based in Melbourne
- We invest strongly in the marketing of our brand and have a very strong brand presence across Wellington
- We are of course on the AOG panel and on a number of private PSAs as well
- Two wellness days per year plus a day off for your birthday
- Recognition of high performers monthly and at yearly awards
- Fridays are an optional work from home day
- Working with a group of people who genuinely care about each other
- Future leadership opportunities for those that want to grow in this space
- Fun fast-paced environment where high achievers are well-rewarded
Rather than seeking someone for a particular specialisation, we are keen to talk to the high performers out there. You may be at the beginning of your recruitment career and be keen to grow into another specialisation, or you may be experienced and keen to see what Beyond Recruitment can offer.
If you would like to have a confidential chat over a coffee, to explore the opportunities further, I'd love to meet with you.
Please feel free to contact Sandy Eaton, Regional Manager Professional & Corporate Talent Solutions on 027 271 1537 or email me on email@example.com
You are also welcome to hit apply and send me through your CV.