- 6 months fixed term
- Porirua location
- $60-70k depending on experience
My private client is looking for an experienced recruitment coordinator on a fixed term basis of 6 months. The successful applicant will report directly to the HR Business Partner, based out of their Porirua office.
This is an awesome opportunity for experienced coordinator/administrator wanting to broaden their skillset into recruitment or even that experienced someone wanting to escape the commute! Free parking is available!
This role is newly created so there is room to really make your mark and run with this role.
In this role you will be support the HR BP and relevant hiring managers through tasks such as:
- Providing full recruitment administration support to the whole of the business-it is manually based at present, but it is being worked on.
- Drafting job offer documentation when needed
- Walk hiring managers through the recruitment process and be their sounding board
- Phone screening ad response and identifying good potential candidates when needed
- Provide advice to wider business on recruitment process
- Monitor the relevant inboxes and respond to queries
- Provide support to the wider HR team when and where necessary
Key skills and competencies required for this role:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Can build and maintain effective relationships
- A positive attitude
- Savvy and Pragmatic in their approach to their work
- Highly organised with a fast turnaround on completing their tasks
- Great written and oral communication with a confident phone manner
- A natural influencer
- Strong team player and able to work to deadlines with no problems
- High level of initiative
- An encouraging, flexible and enthusiastic team player
If you think you’re the perfect person for the role and bring that right level of experience, please press APPLY NOW to be considered. Don’t forget to include your cover letter detailing your relevant experience.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Bernice Anamani on 04 473 2114 quoting reference number 97079. Please note the name of the hiring organisation will only be released to fully registered candidates.