Use your proven HR Administration experience to support a team of high performing professionals. This fixed term contract role commences on 30 November 2020. Working in a fast-paced environment, you will be the “go to” person for the team and have the opportunity to contribute and add value.
- HR Administrator – 6-month fixed term contract
- HR Administration support to a high performing team
- Professional services organisation
- $65k to $70K depending on experience
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating employment contracts, contract extensions and associated paperwork
- Updating database and Excel spreadsheets
- Responding to email queries
- Liaise with external and internal stakeholders
- Diary and calendar scheduling
- Posting job advertisements on to job websites
- General HR and recruitment administration
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Proven HR or Recruitment administration experience
- Excellent communication skills Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Positive attitude, high energy and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of the MS Office suite and ability to pick up new systems
- Proactive approach and initiative to anticipate needs and get the job done
Located in the Wellington CBD, this is a full-time role, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
You must be available to commence work on Monday 30 November 2020 and commit to the 6-month fixed term contract duration. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a professional services company and continue to develop your HR administration experience.
These roles don’t come up that often, submit your CV application now by quoting reference 107071