A brand new opportunity for a Refrigeration Technician has become available at a sought-after employer based in the heart of Auckland CBD.
The successful incumbent will have solid experience in refrigeration repairs, maintenance and diagnostics.
The position involves carrying out routine maintenance as well as reactive maintenance and repairs when necessary with the goal of maintaining business continuity.
Key attributes include:
- NZQA/Tertiary trade qualification (RAC Essential)
- Minimum two years post apprenticeship experience in installation and/or maintenance of refrigeration units.
- Ability to work alone and within a team
- Current RAC + EST A/B electrical certificate
- Chiller and chilled water experience
- Advanced technical training
- Experience with mobile lifters, access equipment, ladders and scaffolding
TOP employer with excellent work/life balance
- Supportive culture
- Handsome remuneration package
For further information or a confidential discussion call Mark on 021 192 4246 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Must have the right to work in New Zealand - NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Ref No: 88524