A brand new opportunity for a Refrigeration Technician has become available at a sought-after employer based in Auckland CBD.
The successful incumbent will have proven experience in refrigeration repairs, maintenance and diagnostics.
The position involves carrying out routine maintenance as well as reactive maintenance and repairs when necessary with the goal of maintaining business continuity.
Key attributes include:
- NZQA/Tertiary trade qualification (RAC Essential)
- Minimum one year post apprenticeship experience in installation and/or maintenance of refrigeration units
- Ability to work alone and within a team
- Current EST A/B electrical certificate
- Chiller and chilled water experience
- Advanced technical training
- Experience with mobile lifters, access equipment, ladders and scaffolding
- TOP employer with excellent work/life balance
- Supportive culture
- Handsome remuneration package
For further information or a confidential discussion call Mark on 021 192 4246 / firstname.lastname@example.org , quoting Ref: 89312
* Must have the right to work in New Zealand - NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident.