My client is a high-profile public-sector organisation focused on improving the lives of thousands of Kiwi’s. A strong profile in the market they have been pioneers in the care and welfare of vulnerable communities through transparency and building strong relationships within specific sectors.
This role is all about leadership and expertise. Managing a team of 6 direct reports and 12 indirect, you will use your strategic nous to lead and deliver improved outcomes across Maori and Pacific communities through specific programmes of work, forging strong relationships with other Public sector organisations and NGO’s.
Key experience and skills required include:
- Strategic focus- specifically around the Oranga Tamariki Act
- Strong understanding of Government Procurement principles regarding services and programme delivery
- Experience developing community and inter agency relationships
- Project and Programme management experience
- Inspirational leadership and a history of development and coaching
- Strong understanding of the Treaty and Maori Culture
This is a high-profile Auckland based role that will allow the successful Regional Manager to have a significant positive impact on the lives and wellbeing of many. You will have experience operating in a leadership capacity, have demonstrable experience growing and nurturing relationships across multiple stakeholders. It is essential you understand the Oranga Tamariki Act, Government procurement principles and enjoy working with a diverse range of individuals and communities.
If this role is of interest, please contact Liam on 027 566 6561, or by e-mail, email@example.com
REF # 105230