- Step in to run this $100 million mixed use project
- Dynamic and career driven architectural team
- Team of 12 based in Auckland, part of overall company team of 160
This office is in growth mode due to the expansion of projects for some time now into master planning, multi level apartments, retail and interiors. The large scale commercial projects also continue.
With a current team of experienced graduates, skilled technicians and senior architects, we are now seeking a highly competent project architect experienced in the end to end project process to lead a $100 million 15 Storey apartment, commercial and retail project.
Strengths required are:
- Exceptional understanding of construction and knowledge of how a building comes together
- Technical know how of complex buildings
- Run a team of people
- Client facing
- Contribute to growing the business
The team are proactive and work collaboratively. Management believe they have two of the sharpest graduates on board and the existing Revit / technical capability that exists in the team is substantial.
We are looking for a registered architect with:
- Registration as an Architect recognised in New Zealand
- Proven track record of design and delivery of a range of projects
- Strong team player focused on quality
- Adaptable, creative and proactive
- Broad range of project experience of the likes of commercial, high end residential, mixed-use type projects.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career further and contribute to a growing practice, while being supported by a highly skilled technical team who are ready to assist you with the project.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. Call Brenda James, National Architectural specialist at Beyond Recruitment on +64 274 501021 for a confidential discussion or email email@example.com quoting reference 89360
Visit our website for details of more job opportunities and information