- Lead the Design team and impart your design talents
- Practice with a solid reputation and forward workload
- Drive the team culture
If the following excites you, read on:
- You are seeking an autonomus opportunity
- You would like to be part of a team where your opinion and ideas are valued and trusted
- You are seeking opportunity to take your architectural reputation in NZ to a whole new level
- You enjoy taking your team on a journey and giving them the guidance they need to step up in their career
About the practice:
Historically known as a leader in delivering exceptional commercial interior designs, our client has for some time now been winning design led architectural projects. This opportunity is to support that growth and lead the design team through change.
You will be highly supported in driving the new portfolio which has grown by default with a strong reputation and referral network. Now the architectural portfolio is significant enough to bring the design in house, hence the requirement for a NZ Registered Architect.
With projects flowing in, it is vital that the new leader:
- Is design savvy
- Can effectively cast a fresh set of eyes on the team
- Can lead the design of architectural projects
- Oversees Christchurch and Wellington projects/teams
- Injects a bit of flair into the design studio
This is a hands on leadership opportunity suitable for a seasoned registered architect who is comfortable working on a range of projects and leading by example when it comes to the studio team. Someone who wants to work with the freedom to design and the autonomy to strategically lead the team in the direction you know best. You will be design driven and equally people and results focussed
As said above, you will have autonomy, you will be given the freedom to strategise your projects and your team, drive growth and play a leading role in a dynamic forward thinking organisation.
There is also an opportunity to:
- Receive commission for bringing in new work if you choose too
- Grow and share in the business
A generous salary is on offer, commensurate with experience - circa $140k
Call Brenda to find out more and confidentially register your interest - 027 450 1021 or email email@example.com quoting reference 91475