- Do you think outside the square?
- Are you wanting to be given the space to step up and move forward in your career?
- Want to be part of transforming the building industry?
About the Company:
This architectural client of mine went out on his own a few years ago and has been working through the initial conditions of a start-up company. With the first few years under their belt and a recent consolidation with a complimentary company, they are forging ahead with a positive impact on NZ’s housing market, particularly affordable and terrace housing.
Their vision is to transform the building industry and in my client’s words, they are “Obsessed with prefabrication, affordable housing and creating massive change in the built environment”.
About the opportunity:
Recent growth has created an additional role, this time a leadership role; and we are seeking an ambitious, conscientious and problem-solving leader who wants to work within their vision of transforming the building industry.
This is a design/build environment based in Takapuna with a focus on digital fabrication, sustainability and passive house design. They are having a huge impact on the housing market and due to their product, can achieve increased production in this housing short market.
We are looking for a Revit Technician who is a LPB (or Registered Architect wanting to work outside the norm) and can be responsible for their own work. The technical focus of the role is to ensure you know your stuff when it comes to buildability and weather tightness. The fabrication team will provide Revit support, so you needn’t be a Revit superstar for this role.
What’s in it for you:
- You will be given the space to step up and move forward in your career
- Flexible working arrangements will be considered
- You will be working with a smart thinking team in a DIY flavoured culture
- You will be part of an organisation having a positive impact on our housing market
Give me a call to find out more as there is only so much I can tell you in an advertisement.
Your enquiry will be treated with confidence. Phone Brenda James, Architectural Specialist at Beyond Recruitment on 0274501021 or email me at email@example.com quoting reference 91853.