- Design and deliver projects
- Top remuneration, parking & benefits
- Run your own architectural practice
About the Practice
Our practice are experts in Architecture, Planning, Engineering, Construction, Project Management, and more. They value their people and are committed to career development and empowering the team to contribute using their combined talents and creativity. It's all about team success here.
They are a customer centric practice and have a brilliant reputation for delivering projects to a high standard and to tight deadlines. Of course, this brings referral work in to an already busy practice, creating this additional opportunity to bring your design and project delivery skills onboard.
About the opportunity
We are seeking interest from Registered Architects who have a proven ability to lead and deliver large and complex projects across a range of sectors whilst managing a team. You may already be leading or mentoring a team and want to take the next step up in your career.
You will enjoy:
- Taking the lead in design development
- Working with exiisting and new clients
- Overseeing documentation
- Attending design/construction/client meetings
- Project administration/site observation
- Working with a small collaborative team who take a pride in their work and achieve amazing results
The remuneration is generous, parking is provided plus there are other benefits. You will be looked after and valued.
Applicants need to be:
- NZ Registered Architect with 8+ years experience
- ArchiCAD savvy
- Demonstrate design development strength
- Possess excellent knowledge of the NZ construction industry processes
- Exposure to multi density housing and education projects is advantageous.
The team is motivated, collaborative and have fun along the way. If you have energy, passion, strong focus and enjoy working in a collaborative architecture team we may just have the role for you.
To make a confidential enquiry please apply today or call Gabrielle Allsop, Architecture Recruitment Specialist on 027 550 5515