Our client has a new requirement for a Release and Deployment Manager with Agile experience for an initial 6 month contract role.
This role will suit a seasoned contractor and could also suit a candidate who is wanting to transition from permanent work to contracting as our client will be happy to wait for the notice period.
To be successful for this role, you will need to have the skills and experience to complete the following tasks:
- Create and update release records within the ITSM toolset
- Communicate release details and schedules across the organisation
- Accurately evaluate sprint progress
- Ensure dependencies and priorities are clearly understood and communicated to impacted stakeholders
- Maintain a release repository and key information such as build & release procedures, dependencies and notification lists
- Ensure organisational risk and security requirements are planned and executed
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities in the release & deployment management practice
The role will be based in Petone.
If this sounds like you, hit 'Apply' now!
REF # 104610