Our ideal candidate is a skilled reporting and analytics developer with a successful track record for the delivery of Power BI reports, and the data mechanisms to support these. We're looking for someone who is engaging and driven in their approach to quality delivery. Naturally, you will be an excellent team player, able to operate collaboratively and transparently. This role isn't just to create a deliver reports to the business; you'll also have the opportunity to enhance awareness of the BI capabilities within the organisation by delivering ongoing value.
You will be working on the creation of PowerBI reports, initially on MS CRM Dynamics data via SSAS, however this will change over the course of the project.
This is a 3 month contract in Auckland City and is exclusive with Beyond. Apply NOW as our candidates will be interviewing with the client the weekend of August 19th.
About the role:
- Good understanding across the full BI & Analytics delivery lifecycle.
- Must have strong Power BI development skills and understanding of MS product suite
- Must have Microsoft CMS, SSAS and AZURE experience
- Experience with ETL tools (Power Query, M language, SSIS etc. )
- Strong knowledge of database/SQL skills
- Ability to engage with business stakeholders and verbalise BI concepts is essential
- Ability to work with limited supervision, takes ownership of tasks.
- 5+ years in BI
- Complex, enterprise size company experiences
- Must come from an agile environment
- DL & right to work in NZ
Please contact me today to register & express your interest to be considered for this role!
Candidates must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Feel free to apply online today by following the prompts below, or contact Paula Broussard via email - email@example.com
Paula Broussard - Recruitment Specialist – IT and Transformation
021 196 4296
Ref No: 100699
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time work opportunity in New Zealand.