- Sustainability remit
- Make a difference
- Auckland or Wellington location
Looking for a genuine opportunity to make difference to people's lives? This is a rare opportunity to join a team of people who are passionate about advocating for better and more sustainable buildings.
Better buildings means healthier happier Kiwi's!
The role purpose is to develop and advise on the policy positions on all issues relevant to green buildings and construction, and help identify and maximise political opportunities to further this sustainability vision.
- Support the influencing of policy
- Identify new and relevant policy opportunities
- Ensure robust policy positions and compelling arguments grounded in evidence
- Monitor and respond to policy and political developments
- Produce compelling analysis that targets decision makers
- Coordinate and oversee research, reports and briefings
- Investigate research funding
- Scope new research projects
- Write and publish reports
- Brief and accompany colleagues on meeting with political contacts.
You will work closely with the Leadership Team, Technical Team, and Senior Strategic Communications Advisor across all initiatives.
To be successful in this role you will need to have a genuine interest in sustainability, be a creative thinker and problem solver, have the ability to manage external researchers and have excellent policy analysis and writing skills and can draft briefs, submissions to a high standard.
This is a great opportunity to get in an work for positive change- get your rocket-boosters on and create impactful change!!
For more information contact Kris Attewell@ Beyond Recruitment HR , Govt & Policy 021 435712 or APPLY NOW