This group home builder are well established and one of the regions longest standing. They are both a developer and builder, they are at the forefront of some of Auckland's biggest residential subdivisions building houses at a quick rate. They build multiple superlots with terraced/town housing and stand alone builds. They have some of the industries best systems and are well set up for training.
Due to another large development taking place, they now need a driven residential site foreman/manager to join the team with the objective of remaining with this company long term.
- Management of the construction programme, project delivery, and client follow up
- Site visits and close monitoring of all processes in order to ensure the highest quality of work is produced
- A strong personality with the ability to drive a project without putting your staff offside
- Assisiting the project manager with monitoring budgets and schedules to ensure successful delivery of projects
Key background for this role requires:
- 3 - 7 years experience in the residential construction/building industry within NZ with a carpentry trade background
- Carpentry trade background
- Solid leadership ability
- Strong programming ability, organisational and time management skills
- Health and Safety
- This is a great opportunity to join a secure homebuilder.
A competitive salary package is on offer $80K - $85K + a vehicle pending experience
For further information, please call Matt on 027 5544064 or email your details to email@example.com