- 20 hours per week, part-time role in Lower Hutt
- Coordinate maintenance projects on a retail site
- Build relationships with contractors and retailers to ensure smooth delivery
We are currently sourcing a Retail Facilities Manager on a part-time contract basis for a retail site in Lower Hutt. With some ongoing maintenance and facilities projects planned, this role will be the conduit between the retailers, project managers, senior management and the contactors to ensure project delivery.
Taking technical information from contractors and the project team this person will communicate the needs to retailers in a way that is comprehensive and gains trust and compliance for access and closures to continue the projects.
You will have:
- Approachable and communicative style
- Knowledge and experience of facilities management
- Relationship management skills
- Ability to communicate across levels
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Tom King on (04) 471 5866 quoting job number 104653
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz