- Iconic NZ Brand
- Generous remuneration
- Albany location
North Beach is a hugely successful, iconic New Zealand brand. Its success tells a story and if you are applying it is a given you know the hundreds of fashion brands across surf, skate and streetwear.
What you will need to bring to this role includes ( but not limited to):
- Proven people management experience in a retail environment; mentoring ,training and supporting a large retail team;
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets; delivering to a high level of customer service and the ability to look for opportunities for success;
- A dynamic for forward thinking leader who is passionate about the retail sector and able to identify opportunities for growth and looking at ways of driving performance;
- Proven store management experience which will include stock management, point of sale, administration, reporting and merchandising.
- Consistent tenure across the positions you have held in retail management
You will be someone who thrives on success and you are keen to take the team with you. Your retailing skills and your business acumen are second to none. You pride yourself on the presentation and store image and you will have similar expectations for yourself and your team. You will have the ability to make tough calls.
Overall you are a passionate and driven sales manager who wants to drive the store to over achieving its sales targets.
If this sounds like you and you are eligible to work in New Zealand as a permanent resident or citizen, then for a confidential chat please contact Carren Walker-Raos, Manager - Customer Experience, Sales, Marketing & Digital on 021 761636 at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below. Job Number: 96747