- List of benefits goes on and on!
- Run your own jobs
- Fun small team within large Australasian practice
Having worked with this National Principal for a number of years now, I can confidently assure you that you will receive exceptional opportunities and mentoring within this successful business.
You will be a skilled revit user with a minimum of 4 years' experience. Ideally you will be ambitious and keen to stray from the generic technician role by getting involved in running your own jobs. You will be trusted to get on with what you are good at and encouraged to actively develop your skills and career.
As a capable all round architectural professional, you will have:
- Exceptional Revit capability
- Excellent attention to detail that will support design resolution
- Ability to work at pace and enjoy it
Excessive overtime is discouraged here, but rather the team are empowered to work hard during usual business hours.
To fit into the team culture you will be motivated, confident, energetic and flexible in your approach to challenges. You enjoy being part of a small team, yet excited about being part of the bigger international business.
- Company has their own business school, so exceptional training on offer covering a myriad of topics, eg: resilience
- 5th biggest practice in Australasia
- Opportunities across the country
- You can elect for six weeks annual leave
The list goes on. To find out more call Brenda James, National Architecture Specialist on 0274501021 or email me at email@example.com quoting reference 88238.