- Intermediate level
- Highly skilled team to work alongside
- Fast track your career
Let's start with the important stuff: what's in it for you?
This is an opportunity to join a practice who are aware that the more experience a Revit Technician has, the more they want to expand their skillset and project exposure.
The practice have some of the best architectural specialists in the industry and continue winning exceptional projects due to their solid reputation in the market place.
This is your chance to:
- Join an ambitious and dynamic team
- Add significant local and global career defining projects to your portfolio
- Work your way towards being a stand out Revit expert in this practice
If you are interested in standing out in your profession as a specialist problem solver, there is an opportunity to really focus your career and join an exceptional team who provide practical and cost effective solutions.
What we will be seeking evidence of in your CV is in depth knowledge of:
- NZ Building Code
- Resource and Building Consent procedures
- Technical construction detailing resolution
- Documentation management and delivery
- Significant Revit expertise and 3D rendering
- At least 3 years plus experience in a similar role
You will need to have a Bachelors of Architecture or NDAT qualification.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. To start the process of working confidentially with you please call Gabrielle Allsop, Architectural Recruitment Specialist at Beyond Recruitment on (027) 550 5515
Visit our websitewww.beyondrecruitment.co.nz for details of more job opportunities and information