- Britomart, Auckland, CBD
- Large highly skilled team to work alongside
- Fastrack your career
Let's start with the important stuff: what's in it for you?
This is an opportunity to join a practice who are aware that the more experienced a Revit Technician has, the more they want to expand their skillset and project exposure.
The practice have some of the best architectural specialists in the industry and continue winning exceptional projects due to their solid reputation in the market place. The forward workload is strong with work spanning years ahead.
This is your chance to:
- Join an ambitious and dynamic team
- Add significant local and global career defining projects to your portfolio
- Stand out as the Revit expert in this practice
If you are interested in standing out in your profession as a specialist problem solver, there is an opportunity to really focus your career and join an exceptional team who provide practical and cost effective solutions.
There are two additional roles here to keep up with the long term workload.
What we will be seeking evidence of in your CV is in depth knowledge of:
- NZ Building Code
- Resource and Building Consent procedures
- Technical construction detailing resolution
- Documentation management and delivery
- Significant Revit expertise and 3D rendering
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. To start the process of working confidentially with us call Brenda James, Architectural specialist at Beyond Recruitment on +64 274 501021 or email email@example.com quoting reference 91155
Visit our website for details of more job opportunities and information