- Large scale mixed use, retail and education projects +++
- Work alongside a skilled senior architect
- Great team with a manager who believes in giving you opportunity to excel in your career
A fabulous career opportunity for a driven revit technician who is keen to jump their career up to the next level - quickly; and work on a variety of projects that currently include:
- Large scale residential and mixed use developments $100million+
- Corrections and MoE projects - up to $800million
- Retail developments (RC, Doc, Site works)
- Town Centre Masterplanning / Landscape Architecture
There is variety, a great team, excellent career development opportunities - what more could you want?
The team are career driven and focused on projects, but also know how to have fun and ensure work life balance. Being a smaller team, it's vital that they occasionally take a break for air. A great coffee shop downstairs helps!
To fit into the culture you will be proactive and enjoy contributing to projects. This is an opportunity to do something a little different to the usual technician role.
We are looking for smart technicians who have:
- NDAT + Revit
- NZ developed technical skills of 3+ years' ideally with large scale projects
- Excellent communication
- Collaborative and team player attitude
- Exceptional knowledge of building codes
This role will be ideal for a career technician who is looking for that next step up and who is keen to be on board as substantial growth continues.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. Call Brenda James, National Architectural specialist at Beyond Recruitment on +64 274 501021 for a confidential discussion or email email@example.com quoting reference 89362
Visit our website for details of more job opportunities and information