- Six month contract role
- Part of large global practice with offices in NZ, Australia, Asia and UK
- Drive Revit to the next level
About the practice
This global practice has a studio atmosphere in Parnell where you will enjoy plenty of space and light with a spacious individual workstation. Projects inlcude large scale mixed use, residential and hotel projects along with serviced office fitouts.
They are client centric and consultative which encourages repeat business.
This is a practice who support career development for individuals within the team and they are very open to global transfers in time.
About the job
This is a contract role reporting throught to the project leader. You will be a smart Revit savvy technician who enjoys getting involved in whole projects. You find it easy to jump from one program to another and you are confident using AutoCAD, Revit, Photoshop, InDesign, Word and Excel.
Your days will be busy here as the team is being developed. The work has some differences to the norm in that you will be translating sketches into Revit, working with concept design and resource consent work. There is documentation work also and you will be skilled at producing accurate detailing.
- LEARNING As the team is currently being developed, you will have the opportunity to take on additional challenges and complex tasks
- EXPERIENCE Large scale projects to add to your portfolio
- $$$ You will be well remunerated
Do call Brenda James, National Architectural Specialist at Beyond Recruitment to find out more on 0274 501021 or email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 87500