My client is a New Zealand based, multinational financial services business, involved in the global capital markets. They are growing rapidly in New Zealand and worldwide. Due to this continued growth, they are looking to add a Risk Analyst to their business, to provide monitoring and support across key risk and trade functions of their brokerage business.
The role is responsible for;
- Developing and maintaining the company’s Risk Management Framework to meet their compliance needs
- Establish, monitor and report on the control mechanisms in place and evaluate their effectiveness
- Reviewing the effectiveness of potential additional control mechanisms
- Monitor and report any identified weaknesses or risks
- Sourcing, capturing and maintaining all trading and market data for analysis
The successful candidate will have experience working within the capital market / brokerage sector, with a strong understanding of NZ securities rules and regulations. You will also possess;
- A relevant tertiary degree
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong analytical skills, with great attention to detail
- Resilient, able to work in a challenging and complex environment
- Strong communication skills (Ability to speak Chinese is a big plus)
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Job Ref: 98390
Applicants must be a New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Please attach your CV and Cover Letter, both in MS Word.doc format