- Reception based Admin Role
- Permanent – $45-50,000 p.a.
- City Fringe location
We seeking an enthusiastic person with a 'can do' attitude to look after a busy reception and provide sales administrative support as part of a dynamic and supportive team!
The Sales Administrator is an essential part of the company - you must be able to demonstrate a proactive approach and provide a high level of service to the business.
This role has a great mix of responsibilities including reception, sales support, general administration and facilities management. Your day will be filled with variety and will give you the chance to show your strong customer service and exceptional communication skills - along with your positive "can do" attitude.
You will be involved in:
- Frontline reception, meeting and greeting visitors and handling enquiries
- Answering of calls and providing a high level of customer service
- Liaising with suppliers and the internal sales team
- Managing building security and access cards
- Ordering supplies and managing supplier relationships
- Word processing, scanning, filing and photocopying
- Working with the Corporate Support team to provide administrative support to the business
To be considered for the role you will need to have the following attributes and experience:
- Minimum 12 months Reception and /or Admin experience in an office environment
- Word/Excel/Outlook to an Intermediate level
- Ability to work at pace, and yet remain calm
- Resilience and an unfailingly positive attitudel
- Highly organised and the ability to plan and prioritise workload
This is a permanent role with an ASAP start and you must be a Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply.
For more information please contact Rachel Lanham Black, Recruitment Specialist at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below and include your CV and Job Number: 97851